BU18 Nirvana 360 “City” Premier Soccer Team to Compete in Chile in 2018
Fundraiser to be held at Newburgh Brewing on March 4
With more young athletes playing soccer than ever before in the United States, many work hard and train to reach the next level of their game. For Nirvana 360 FC’s Boys U18 City Premier soccer team, they not only share the love of the game but also the desire to play at the highest level. For the 1st time in Nirvana 360 Soccer Club history, the Boys U18 Premier soccer team will be traveling to Santiago, Chile in March 2018 to train and compete against two of Chile’s competitive academy teams.
The Nirvana Soccer Club has been providing opportunities for youth in the community to enjoy and play soccer for over 20 years. The club understands that the foundation for success of high school, college and professional soccer players is created when players are young. Nirvana 360 was created for players to play at a competitive level. The BU18 City players, coming from different towns, began their soccer journey together last year under coach Victor TobarSr, (Orange County Community College’s DIII men’s soccer team) and the leadership of captains Matt Earley and Ryan Asch. This team developed a rhythm quickly and bonded right away. This year, with the addition of 4 impactful players from Cornwall, they are setting their sights on another goal-international competition.
On March 22, 2018, Nirvana 360’s U18 City team will be traveling abroad to Santiago, Chile for 11 days to train and compete against BU18 Chilean Academy soccer teams. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity will have tremendous benefits for our players:
• An opportunity to play some of Chile’s best soccer players in their age group.
• Exposure to another culture, a foreign language which our players study in school, and international soccer training and competition abroad which will accelerate personal growth in our young student athletes.
• An athletic and cultural experience that will have a positive influence in the advancement of their soccer careers, as they will be playing in college, and maybe beyond.
• Instilling a sense of independence and pride in themselves for having experienced international travel.
• Returning to the US with a deeper understanding of soccer and a deeper appreciation of the unique differences of another culture.
We are looking for sponsors and donors who are willing to help assist in covering our trip expenses and are having a fundraiser at the Newburgh Brewing Co., located at 88 South Colden Street in Newburgh, on March 4 from 12-4 pm. We encourage everyone to come out to show your support and have a great time. Any donation would be greatly appreciated. For information about donations to help us make the trip, please contact Tara Earley at 845-728-1098 or email@example.com.
BU18 Nirvana 360 City Roster:
#00 BrendenIngber junior Goshen
#0 Jackson Fedro senior Cornwall
#1 Jared Godwin senior Wallkill
#2 Luciano Crimi junior New Paltz
#3 Matthew Earley* senior Marlboro
#4 Justin Smith senior Wallkill
#5 Robert “Bo” Kuhn senior Newburgh
#6 Sean Quinn junior Washingtonville
#7 Aiden Burns senior Cornwall
#8 Lucas Smith senior Wallkill
#10 Sean O’Neill senior Cornwall
#11 Matthew Randazzo junior Goshen
#13 Ryan Asch* senior Marlboro
#16 Daniel Israel senior Mahopac
#17 DanielTricomi senior Cornwall
#19 DylanTurcott senior Washingtonville
#22 MasonRickli senior Washingtonville
#34 Dean Clarke Jr junior Wallkill